Terms and Conditions
Prior to starting credit education and document processing services, you will sign a client agreement along with the following:
- Credit Service Agreement
- Cancellation Terms
- Authorization for Credit Repair Action
- Consumer Credit File Rights (CROA Disclosure)
- Right Of Cancellation Notice
The services we perform may include
- Document preparation and credit education. We will evaluate your current credit reports as listed with applicable credit reporting agencies and work with you to identify inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information. You will have the choice to choose which items you would like to dispute. We will advise you on steps to be taken to dispute any inaccurate, erroneous, false or obsolete information contained on your credit reports.
- You can cancel at any time. In addition to your credit restoration plan, each client will be required to maintain credit monitoring services. That’s the only way we are able to keep up with everything that’s being deleted, added, and updated… makes sense right. Any client that cancels or downgrades their credit monitoring while in the program will be suspended from the program.
- We will prepare all necessary correspondence in dispute of inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information in your credit reports.
- You will forward to us your correspondence received from the credit reporting agencies and we will assist you in further correspondence with those agencies.
- Consulting, coaching, and monitoring services are conducted by personal meetings, webinars, video conferencing, telephone, email, or by any other form of communication during normal business hours.
In return, for the services above, you agree to pay fees as outlined in your client agreement. You may cancel services at any time. Please notify us in writing 3 business days before the next billing period. Just send written notice as outlined in your client agreement.
It is understood that we offer credit information. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However, we do not provide legal advice (i.e.; the application of the law to your individual circumstances). For legal advice, please consult an attorney.